On Friday, Jason Blum, the prolific film producer and founder of Blumhouse Productions, asked his followers on social media to post some unfortunate family news-both of his children were infected with COVID-19. However, Bloom said that he and his wife are fine and the family will be quarantined.
"If you email me now, it will rebound. It will be a long Thanksgiving… Alone. Good luck to me!!" Blum said on Twitter on Friday. His tweet included a picture of a questionable bounce email, which read: "My two children have COVID. So far, Lauren and I can do it. However, the current prevalence is a bit complicated.
Here I hope that Jason and his family will finally get out of trouble, and that his children will fully recover.
Read again: People are very amused after Don Jr caught COVID-19: "I want to work hard like a father"
The news came from a bad turnaround in Los Angeles County, which reported a record 5,031 new COVID-19 cases on Thursday, the highest number of daily cases ever reported by the county. In the past two In the middle of the week, the hospitalization rate in California rose by nearly 64%.
I responded to this disturbing development and county officials issued a new stay-at-home order on Thursday, which took effect on Saturday , Prohibiting unnecessary work and gatherings between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m. Pacific time. The order is expected to remain in effect for one month and is the result of a surge in COVID-19 cases across the country.
LA. The county government also changed from A curfew will be imposed on restaurants, bars and unnecessary retail businesses at 10 pm. It will take effect until 6 am on Friday. Takeout and delivery are still allowed.
If you send me an email now, it will rebound. Yes. A long Thanksgiving Day… Alone. Good luck!!! pic.twitter.com/J4gVRlSwoY
—Jason Bloom (@jason_blum) November 2020 21st
Reading the original story Jason Bloom said his child was "courageous" in TheWrap